Refund and Cancellations Policy
This Refunds/Cancellations Policy is an integral part of the Terms and Conditions for services and products provided by Web Karma. It outlines the process and conditions under which refunds and cancellations are handled.
Eligibility for Refunds and Cancellations
Due to the digital nature of our services and products, we generally do not offer refunds or accept cancellations once a service has been delivered or accessed. However, we may consider exceptions to this policy under certain circumstances at the sole discretion of Web Karma.
- To initiate a refund or cancellation, customers must submit a request in writing to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All requests must be made within 7 days of the original purchase date.
- Upon receiving a refund request, Web Karma will review the request to determine eligibility based on our policy criteria.
- If approved, refunds will be processed within 5-7 working days of the approval date.
- The refunded amount will be credited back to the customer’s original method of payment unless otherwise specified or agreed upon.
- Customers will be notified via email once the refund has been processed.
- No refunds will be provided for services that have been delivered as described on our website or agreed upon in our service agreements.
- Payments made mistakenly will be immediately refunded.
For any queries or clarifications regarding our Refunds/Cancellations Policy, please contact us at +91-8126360735 or email@example.com.